FX is fitness simplified. It offers a best-of-both-worlds combination of road bike speed and city bike comfort and versatility. It’s a perfect fitness bike, and so much more.
FX is fast, fun, and agile enough for a multitude of uses. From fitness and commuting to errands and mellow Sunday loops, you’ll find your new favorite ride on FX.
- Lightweight frame for a fast, efficient, enjoyable ride
- DuoTrap S compatible: track your fitness, map your miles
- The right geometry for the way you want to ride
- Rack and fender mounts make it easy to accessorize
- Frame – FX Alpha Silver Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, rack & fender mounts
- Fork – High-tensile steel w/lowrider mounts; CLIX dropouts
- Wheels – Formula alloy hubs, Bontrager AT-550 alloy rims
- Front Hub – Formula FM21 alloy
- Rear Hub – Formula FM31 alloy
- Rims – Bontrager AT-550 36-hole alloy
- Tires – Bontrager H2, 700x35c
- Shifters – Shimano EZ-Fire ST-EF51 7sp
- Front derailleur – Shimano Tourney
- Rear derailleur – Shimano Tourney
- Crank – Forged alloy, 48/38/28 w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket – Sealed cartridge
- Cassette – SunRace freewheel, 14-34, 7 speed
- Chain – KMC Z51
- Saddle – Bontrager SSR
- Seatpost – Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset
- Handlebar – Bontrager Riser, 25.4mm, 30mm rise
- Stem – Bontrager quill, 25.4mm, 25 degree
- Headset – Threaded, ball bearing
- Brakeset – Tektro alloy linear-pull, Shimano Altus levers
Weight – 20″ – 12.6 kg
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials.
Bike and frame weights are based off Trek pre-production painted frames at time of publication. Weights may vary in final production.
SIZING & FIT
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
|Frame size number||Actual frame size||ASeat tube||BSeat tube angle||CHead tube length||DHead angle||EEffective top tube||FBottom bracket height||HChainstay length||IOffset||JTrail||KWheelbase||LStandover|
|15 in||15in||38.1||74.5 °||11.5||70.5 °||54.4||28.5||44.5||5.0||7.1||105.6||69.7|
|17.5 in||17.5in||44.4||74.0 °||13.0||70.5 °||54.8||28.5||44.5||5.0||7.1||105.6||73.8|
|20 in||20in||50.8||73.5 °||16.0||71.5 °||56.8||28.5||44.5||4.5||7.0||105.7||78.6|
|22.5 in||22.5in||57.1||73.0 °||19.0||72.5 °||59.0||28.5||44.5||4.5||6.3||106.3||83.4|