In Little Sport we stock the range of Trek road bikes.
Trek are famous for their mountain bikes and accessories but they also have a very good range of road bikes.
The main thing that allows Trek to stand out from other bike producers is quality, that’s why they are one of the leading brands.
In Little Sport we have a wide selection of styles, colours, designs of Trek bikes to suit all needs. Not to mention loads of other brands.
Choosing a Trek Road Bike
Below are a few pointers on what are the main differences between a road bike, touring, mountain and hybrid bikes.
- Very lightweight frame, wheels and components.
- A drop (curled) handlebar, though some have a flat bar like a mountain bike.
- Narrow wheels and tires.
- A composite (carbon fiber) front fork.
- No front or rear suspension.
- Men’s and women’s styles and a wide range of sizes.
Intended for fitness enthusiasts, event riders and competitive riders.
Designed for paved surfaces (roads, bike paths); not recommended for rough or unpaved surfaces.
Allows riders to go farther and faster than most other types of bikes.
Suitable for vehicle-supported multiday touring, though they’re usually not designed to carry heavy loads.